Charmingly elegant single-level, move-in ready home, nestled on a 1-acre lot in the desirable Woods of Fountainwood subdivision! This 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home exudes charm, sophistication and the warmth of home. From the front entry you are greeted by an inviting family room, highlighted by high ceilings, gorgeous wood floors and a cozy fireplace. Large windows provide plenty of natural light and afford a view read more
of the spacious back yard. The eat-in kitchen features include granite counters, stainless appliances, breakfast bar and breakfast area as well as a dining room just off of the kitchen. The primary suite is MASSIVE and features tray ceilings, crown molding and an en-suite office/sitting area that is perfect for anyone who works from home! The primary bathroom features double vanities, a separate shower, soaking tub and walk-in closet. The rest of the layout of the home is completed by three, large secondary bedrooms as well as a laundry room, full bath and a half bath. Step outside and enjoy a cup of coffee on the covered back patio or gather around the stone fire pit with friends. The 1 acre yard has many mature trees and affords a quiet buffer from neighboring homes. There is a play shed out back that has a window A/C unit as well. Updates include: Replaced HVAC in 2019, New Roof in 2021, Replaced Water Heater in 2017 and a new oven in 2020. All of these great features along with easy access to Lake Georgetown and hiking trails via Jim Hogg Park (less than 2-miles away) as well as quick access to shopping, Fort Hood, Austin and the Airport via I35, HWY 195 & 130 toll make this location the perfect mix of serenity and convenience. This is one home you will not want to miss!! FEMA Unknown.
Virtual Tour »
Beds & Baths
Full Baths: 2
Half Baths: 1
Interior: Breakfast Bar, Builtin Features, Tray Ceilings, Ceiling Fans, Chandelier, Crown Molding, Separate Formal Dining Room, Double Van
Lot Description: Back Yard, Corner Lot, Sprinklers In Front, Interior Lot, Level, Moderate Trees, Automatic Sprinklers, Trees Large Size
Exterior Materials: Exterior Steps
Square Feet: 2,622
Utilities / Energy Details
Sewer Information: Engineered Septic
Utility Source: Public
Utility Features: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
Community and Neighborhood Details
School District: Georgetown ISD
Elementary School: Jo Ann Ford
Middle School: Douglas Benold
High School: Georgetown
The information contained in this listing has not been verified by us or the MLS and should be verified by the buyer.
Listing Agent: Brett Danaher, Listing Office: Century 21 Hellmann Stribling, MLS Data Source: ACTRIS
Last Updated: Apr 6th, 2022. Source: ACTRIS
- Native born Texan!
- Graduate of The University of Texas at Austin with a B.A. in history
- Member of various club and organizations, including Rotary International, the Sigma Chi Fraternity Alumni Association, and the University of Texas Longhorn Foundation.
- Hobbies including international travel (especially on ocean cruises), snow skiing, Broadway musicals, and college sports (football, basketball, track/field, baseball)
- Member of the Austin and National Boards of REALTORS, the Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce, the Better Business Bureau,
- a past director of the Austin Association of Homebuilders
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Residential Broker
- Accredited Buyer Representative
These previous three designations qualify me as being within the top two per cent of all REALTORS nationwide in my professional credentials.
- I provide a relaxed atmosphere, including spending several days with you as is applicable, especially if you are on a three to five-day house-hunting trip, where I act more in the capacity of a consultant than a highly-motivated salesperson only interested in earning a brokerage fee. You will always be in control of what properties you want to view from the listings that you have received prior to our meetings -- I will only be offering suggestions that will more accurately facilitate finding your desired property from the input that you are giving.
- I pride myself on my knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information on both resale and new homes, as well as related services such as mortgage, insurance and inspection providers.
- My clientele is comprised from all walks of life, including all types of professional persons, transferred business people from all the largest corporations in our area, successful small to larger individual business owners, as well as spirited retirees. I can provide you with individual references and phone numbers beyond those that are listed in this site.
- I have just attained the "Five Star Professional" rating from the eighth year in a row from this highly regarded rating service among real estate agents. Only two per cent of all central Texas agents achieve this, which is based more on the "cushy" way clients feel about their agent's services rather than total sales volume.
- Please also read the 5-Star Reviews from previous clients that I have on Zillow, Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Bing so that you may learn more from their individual feelings about my services.
- If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, let me put my 47 years of experience to work for you!