$30,000 REDUCTION! Tile surrounds in both master & hall baths. Shower only in master bath is elegant looking in nature as of a more expensive home. Updated plumbing fixtures! Only 2 owners and present owner has lived there for 45 years! 2nd living is enclosed garage; tax records show 1,166 sq ft, but appraiser calculates it to be 1,652 w/ enclosed garage. Presently no tax as owner 100% disabled from military--buyer must check w/ TCAD to estimate taxes. Workshop in the backyard for tinkerers!
Square Feet: 1,652
Type & Style
Style: 1st Floor Entry,Single level Floor Plan
Community and Neighborhood Details
School District: Austin ISD
Middle School: Burnet (Austin ISD)
High School: Lanier
Subdivision: Quail Creek West Sec 04
This listing provided courtesy of Austin MLS ("ACTRIS"). The information contained in this listings had not been verified by us or the MLS and should be verified by the buyer.
Last Updated: Dec 31st, 2019. Source: ACTRIS
Austin is the state capital of Texas, an inland city bordering the Hill Country region. Home to the University of Texas flagship campus, Austin is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered around country, blues and rock. Its many parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming and boating. South of the city, Formula One's Circuit of the Americas raceway has hosted the United States Grand Prix.
- Native born Texan!
- Graduate of The University of Texas at Austin with a B.A. in history
- Member of various club and organizations, including Rotary International, the Sigma Chi Fraternity Alumni Association, and the University of Texas Longhorn Foundation.
- Hobbies including international travel (especially on ocean cruises), snow skiing, Broadway musicals, and college sports (football, basketball, track/field, baseball)
- Member of the Austin and National Boards of REALTORS, the Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce, the Better Business Bureau,
- a past director of the Austin Association of Homebuilders
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Residential Broker
- Accredited Buyer Representative
These previous three designations qualify me as being within the top two per cent of all REALTORS nationwide in my professional credentials.
- I provide a relaxed atmosphere, including spending several days with you as is applicable, especially if you are on a three to five-day house-hunting trip, where I act more in the capacity of a consultant than a highly-motivated salesperson only interested in earning a brokerage fee. You will always be in control of what properties you want to view from the listings that you have received prior to our meetings -- I will only be offering suggestions that will more accurately facilitate finding your desired property from the input that you are giving.
- I pride myself on my knowledge of current transactions, school districts, neighborhood information on both resale and new homes, as well as related services such as mortgage, insurance and inspection providers.
- My clientele is comprised from all walks of life, including all types of professional persons, transferred business people from all the largest corporations in our area, successful small to larger individual business owners, as well as spirited retirees. I can provide you with individual references and phone numbers beyond those that are listed in this site.
- I have just attained the "Five Star Professional" rating from the eighth year in a row from this highly regarded rating service among real estate agents. Only two per cent of all central Texas agents achieve this, which is based more on the "cushy" way clients feel about their agent's services rather than total sales volume.
- Please also read the 5-Star Reviews from previous clients that I have on Zillow, Google, Facebook, Yelp, and Bing so that you may learn more from their individual feelings about my services.
- If you are in the market to buy or sell a home, let me put my 47 years of experience to work for you!